Last Updated: January 1, 2023
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the website, and any service or material we provide on the website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users, including registered users.
The website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the website.
Access, Responsible Use and Conduct
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website.
Accessing or attempting to access any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide is strictly prohibited. Use of web or screen scraping, robots, or other automated means of accessing, categorizing, or collecting Resources, other than standard use of web-based search engines, is specifically prohibited.
Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited, and may subject you to civil or criminal liability. The Resources are valuable proprietary property of BioCare. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell the Resources is strictly prohibited. You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses or damages that directly or indirectly result or occur due to any unauthorized activities or omissions that can be attributed to you including any criminal or civil liability.
You agree not to:
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, wikis, product ratings and reviews or various social media interactions, among others. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools. If you choose to access and use these tools, it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. You agree that you will not upload, post, share or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; or
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any BioCare employees, affiliates, or representatives.
Limitation of Warranties
By using the website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available.” This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable.
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any damage including, but not limited to, loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether express, implied, oral, or written, obtained by you from any BioCare website or through any Resource shall create any warranty, guarantee or conditions of any kind.
- BioCare does not practice medicine. Any medical questions should be addressed to your healthcare professional.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by BioCare, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the website or any services or materials available through the website.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content and materials available on the website including, but not limited to, published texts, documents, graphics, website names, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of BioCare and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any unauthorized use including, but not limited to, the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of any content on the website is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized in writing by BioCare or authorized agents.
Termination of Use
Limitation of Liability
ALONG WITH THE LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AS EXPLAINED ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM AGAINST BIOCARE IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR RESOURCE IN QUESTION, OR FOR USE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE LOSS OR INJURY. BIOCARE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF USING THE RESOURCES, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY CHANGES, DAMAGE, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, CANCELLATION, LOSS OF ACCESS OR DOWNTIME. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
BIOCARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Waiver and Severability
Attn: Privacy Officer
2826 South Potter Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282