Formula & Concentration
Rho(D) Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human)
WinRho® SDF is a Rho(D) Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human) indicated for:
Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) (1.1) Raising platelet counts in Rho(D) positive, non-splenectomized:
- children with chronic or acute ITP,
- adults with chronic ITP and
- children and adults with ITP secondary to HIV infection Suppression of Rhesus (Rh) Isoimmunization (1.2)
- Pregnancy and other obstetric conditions in non-sensitized, Rho(D)-negative women with an Rh-incompatible pregnancy including:
o Routine antepartum and postpartum Rh prophylaxis
o Rh prophylaxis in obstetric complications or invasive procedures
- Incompatible transfusions in Rho(D)-negative individuals transfused with blood components containing Rho(D)-positive red blood cells (RBCs).
Shelf Life and Storage
Store at 2 to 8°C (36 to 46°F). Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date.