BioCare, Inc. is comprised of BioCareSD, a leading national specialty distributor of life-saving therapies, CanyonCareRX, a full-service specialty pharmacy, LogiCare3PL, a national provider of time and temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical logistics services, and QRCare, a quality and regulatory consultancy service. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, BioCare, Inc. has been devoted to delivering specialty and therapeutic biological products since 1982. The company was included on the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America list in 2022. For more information about BioCare, Inc., please visit BioCare, Inc.
The foundation of all BioCare Companies is our commitment to delivering unparalleled service to our partners and their patients. Our team understands that at the end of every shipment, there is a patient waiting for a life-saving therapy. Our customers trust we will spare no effort to ensure their patients across the country have the medications they need when they need them most. Trusted partnerships are at the core of BioCare, Inc. and we are proud to support our partners in their mission to save lives. Outstanding customer service IS who we are. We Are People Who Care.
As a Marketing Manager at BioCare, Inc., you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives promoting products and services for BioCare, BioCareSD & LogiCare3PL, within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry. In this role you will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive brand awareness, support sales efforts, and ensure the successful launch of new products and services for the BioCare, Inc. family of brands. Your role is critical in helping us maintain and expand our market presence, contributing to the company’s growth and success.
- Strategic Planning: partner on the development & implementation of company marketing strategies/campaigns, to achieve business goals and objectives, including increasing market share, revenue, brand awareness, and NPS scores.
- Brand Awareness: collaborate on development of marketing and communications initiatives to build brand awareness for BioCare, Inc., BioCareSD & LogiCare3PL.
- Brand Management: maintain brand consistency and ensure all marketing materials follow brand positioning, messaging, identity, and align with the company’s brand guidelines.
- Digital Marketing: assist in the company’s digital marketing efforts, including website management, email marketing, social media campaigns, and online advertising.
- Conference/Event Planning: coordinate and manage participation in industry events, conferences, and trade shows to promote products and services.
- Budget Management: manage project costs to ensure overall spend stays within annual marketing budget and works toward maximum ROI.
- Competitive Intelligence: monitor/evaluate competitive marketplace and collaborate on market research activities.
- Analytics and Reporting: utilize marketing analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by VP of Marketing & Communications.
Required competencies, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats, and to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with manufacturers, customers, employees, and external suppliers at all levels.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and deliver results with a variable workload and multiple priorities, paying close attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check aligned with company, licensing, and accreditation standards.
Required certifications, licenses, education, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, with a focus on the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in digital marketing and social media platforms.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data.
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to identify and act on emerging trends.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
Preferred education, competencies, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Master’s degree preferred
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer and/or phone
- Visual acuity to accurately read small print in contracts, RFPs, and other documents
- Ability to drive safely and fly as an aircraft passenger for up to 8 hours at a time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Incumbents will follow any other instructions or directions and will perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Why You Should Apply:
- Low-cost Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Health Advocacy Program
- Caregiver Support Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Up to 17 days (136 hours) Paid Time Off Accrued During Your First 12 Months
- Up to 40 hours Paid Sick Time Accrued Annually
- 401k with 5% Employer Match
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Marketplace Perks at Work
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, medical condition, military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.